Low Risk Neonatal Nursing (RNC-LRN) Certification Exam Unofficial Review Questions and Answers 2016/17 Edition
There are several areas of knowledge to be tested on the Low Risk Neonatal Nursing examination. However, the major focus is on Newborn Assessment and Management. Mother/Fetus and General Management and Family Integration and Professional Practice are also covered.
These are the knowledge domains of the exam:
– Assessment and Evaluation of Intrauterine Environment
– Maternal Factors and Complications Affecting the Fetus/Neonate
– General Physiologic Assessment
– Physical Assessment and Management of Complications
– Resuscitation & Stabilization
– Neonatal Nutrition, Feeding and Lactation
– Role Adaptation
– Discharge Planning/Home Care
We create these self-practice test questions module referencing the principles and concepts currently valid in the corresponding specialization. Each question comes with an answer and a short explanation which aids you in seeking further study information. For purpose of exam readiness drilling, this product includes questions that have varying numbers of choices. Some have 2 while some have 5 or 6. We want to make sure these questions are tough enough to really test your readiness and draw your focus to the weak areas. You should use this product together with other study resources for the best possible exam prep coverage.