CEHRS Electronic Health Records Specialist ExamFOCUS Essential Study References
with review questions
* the 2015 edition of this book has been published *
The NHA Electronic Health Records Specialist Certification Exam aims at assessing the competencies of the Electronic Health Records Specialist. The exam tests the knowledge and abilities to effectively manage medical records in different healthcare settings.
The exam has multiple-choice items covering these topics:
– Demonstrate knowledge of the health care delivery system and medical terminology.
– Demonstrate an understanding of the transition to an Electronic Health Record (EHR).
– Demonstrate the ability to maintain an EHR within a physician’s office.
– Demonstrate the ability to maintain an EHR within a hospital setting.
– Demonstrate an understanding of the usage of personal health records.
– Demonstrate knowledge of compliance and ethics.
– Demonstrate an understanding of the Practice Partner (the ambulatory EHR).
This book focuses on the technology topics of the exam.